We are looking for you!
We are a specialized IT consultancy and develop content management and e-commerce solutions. Our employees work remotely from home or in co-working spaces. We are looking for talented people who are passionate about developing software and value varied tasks.
We work with CoreMedia CMS, one of the leading content management systems for digital experience management. As a backend developer, you specialize in the implementation of CoreMedia modules, web applications and REST services.
- Implementation of web applications for websites, online shops and publishing platforms
- Implementation of backends for REST and GraphQL Services
- integration of interfaces
- Creation of IT concepts and design of data models
- Coordination with frontend developers or, depending on qualifications, full stack development
- Construction of CI/CD pipelines and deployment of CoreMedia CMS
what you bring
For this position you bring the following skills:
- You are experienced in programming Java web applications with Tomcat, Spring, MySQL, MongoDB, Apache Solr and Freemarker templates
- You work with Maven, GIT and CI/CD tools
- You can run Java applications with Docker and Kubernetes.
What you inspire us with
- You have a degree in computer science or comparable qualifications
- Ideally, you have experience with content management systems, template programming, integration of interfaces and web services.
- Programming is your passion, but you also value the contact with your customers and team members
- You can communicate well in English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
what we offer
- Access to a leading technology community that offers you a lot of development potential, further training and the opportunity to use new tools, methods and technologies
- Remote workplace with flexible working hours and attractive social benefits
- An open working atmosphere in which we can learn from each other and achieve success together
We look forward to your email at: email@example.com.