We are looking for you!
We are a specialized IT consultancy and develop content management and e-commerce solutions. Our employees work remotely from home or in co-working spaces. We are looking for talented people who are passionate about developing software and value varied tasks.
We work with CoreMedia CMS, one of the leading content management systems for digital experience management. As a full stack developer, you specialize in the implementation of frontends for CMS users. You create interactive form applications with TypeScript and backends with Java Spring.
- Implementation of user interfaces for CoreMedia users to maintain and create CMS content
- Implementation of frontends with TypeScript, Node.js and Sencha ExtJS
- Implementation of backends with Java, Spring, JSON and XML
- Creation of IT concepts and wireframes
what you bring
For this position you bring the following skills:
- You are an experienced programmer and have a degree in computer science or comparable qualifications
- You have basic experience with Java backend programming and platforms such as MySQL, MongoDB and Solr
- Ideally, you have experience with content management systems, integration of interfaces and web services, and programming CMS templates
- Programming is your passion and you value the contact with your customers and team members
- You can communicate well in English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
what we offer
- Access to a leading technology community with a lot of development potential and opportunities for further education
- Remote work or a place in a co-working space near you with flexible working hours and attractive social benefits
- An open working atmosphere in which we can learn from each other and achieve success together
We look forward to your email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.